Thursday, July 12, 2007

We arrive in Italy from Berkeley, California




Two days ago we went to the airport. Once we got to the airport, we checked in and went through security. Then we went to get our seats. My dad and I were upstairs in the plane. Lindsay and Kaelan stayed downstairs in the plane too.



When we got upstairs, I thought I was in heaven. The seats were huge, and right next to the seats were big extra storage areas, and on your left were controls to move your seat, and on your right was a TV that you could pull out of your armrest! In front of you was a little sack you could put your shoes in and in your left armrest was your tray! Then after a while they let us choose between a few things for dinner and a drink. Then I watched TV until dinner came. When I finished dinner I watched some more TV. Then my dad told me I had five more minutes of watching TV. When I was finished I cleaned up and went to sleep. My dad woke me up very late the next morning and gave me some breakfast.



We got off the plane in Amsterdam for an hour, then got back on. Once we landed we went downstairs and picked up all of our luggage. We lost a piece of luggage, then we found it hidden behind a pillar. We had arrived in Italy, in Milan! Then we went outside, and my mom, who was not on the trip with us, was waiting for us. She took us to the car and drove to the apartment.



When I got to the apartment, we went inside and my mom showed us around. It was one long corridor with 6 rooms sticking out of it: 1 room for my parents, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room which had a bed for Lindsay to sleep in (now it's a big bedroom), one big kitchen, and 1 more room that my brother and I share with two beds in it.

No comments: