Sunday, February 17, 2008

Double Party


Yesterday a person who may become my babysitter came over from Roumania, or, more exactly, from Transylvania, land of the vampires!

Today, we walked around the Louvre, but not inside, and we went in the glass pyramid, but we weren't able to go around the underground castle that is underneath the Louvre, because we needed tickets and we were in a hurry. Instead we went to the Louvre gift shop and bought Lindsay a pretty necklace as a gift since she is leaving next week. Then we got her a gift card so she could got to a place called the Moulin Rouge that she has been wanting to go to for a while. We also got her a shirt of the Moulin Rouge. The Moulin Rouge is a place where there is a lot of dancing like the French cancan and stuff like that.

Then we walked alongside the Louvre for a long time, while looking for things to buy. We almost bought me a pair of boxers that had the whole metro lines on them. But the smallest size was too big for me so I could not get them. My dad said that if I bought them, from now on he would use them as a real metro map, and he would look down my pants at them when he needed to know where to go in the metro. We walked next to the Seine river for a while.

Then we came back and drove straight to my cousin Samy's for his birthday. We were half an hour late, but we were still the second group of people there! There we also had a surprise party for Lindsay. The whole thing was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Too bad those boxers didn't fit. That's one way to memorize the metro lines!

How many cousins do you have in France? I think it's four or five but I'm just not sure.

Cams said...

Yeah. I also wish those boxers would fit. But hey, thats life.
and what kind of "cousin" do you mean? Kids of my ants and uncles I have 4. But other generation cousins I've got literally over one hundred. Oops. Gotta go. Bye.

Anonymous said...

Well... that might be embarrassing if your dad used it as a metro map because there boxers that is like underware