Wednesday, February 27, 2008

No More Lindsay







Friday night Lindsay took me out to dinner and a movie since it was her last week day in Paris. We were going to go to a sushi restaurant, bu they were closed. So we went to a place that I think was called "Lyons". There we shared a really good meal. It had a bunch of mussels covered in tomato sauce, melted cheese, fries and something else that I dont know about, but it was really good anyway.
Then Lindsay took me to a candy shop and we both took a bag of candy. One thing that I got there was a huuuuuuuuuge gummy snake that was over 60 centimeters, and might have been 80. That's over two feet long!!

Then we went to the movie "National Treasure: Book of Secrets". But like most movie theaters you weren't allowed to bring food that you had not bought there, so I had to smuggle the candy in by putting it in a big pocket I had in my sweatshirt. The movie was pretty good but I still think that the first one was better.

Saturday we did not do much. But Sunday we went to the Luxembourg garden. There we found out they had tennis courts and ping pong tables, but the only problem was that we did not bring any ping pong or tennis gear with us. Then we walked around for a while, and when my brother woke up we went back to a pedal kart stand where I went rode 15 laps around a bunch of cones going as fast as I could. Then we went a a hamburger place for lunch. It was pretty bad, but it still paid off since it was the first time I had a hamburger since leaving California.

When we asked Lindsay what she wanted for her last day she asked fro fondue, so that's what we made. Except that, for some reason we don't know, the cheeese never melted quite enough. It was still good though. Tee next day Lindsay left for California, and we found out that her boyfriend proposed the day after she arrived!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's nice that you and Lindsay did something fun just the two of you before she left. And that candy store sounds great! If I ever come to visit you'll have to take me there!

Cams said...

Don't worry if you do ever come to visit I will take you there.And by the way,I'll try to answer all your e-mails soon.Talk to you later!