Monday, May 12, 2008

Le Champs de Mars


The other day we went to the Champs de Mars for a school picnic.

The Champs de Mars is the big park that's right in front of the Eiffel Tower. Everybody brought something to eat and we all shared. We brought brownies and sandwiches. Then we played some soccer. After that we played some football (American football), and then we played three flies up. Then we did a bunch of games of sharks and minnows. I won every game except the last game.

I really liked the place and we had a lot of fun. My dad thought that it was really cool to have a picnic under the Eiffel Tower and I thought it was too but still, considering the facts, we could probably go there any time we want. All in all, I think that it was a really good picnic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it sounds like you have adjusted really well and im glad you like the eiffel tower!

Unknown said...

Awe, I'm jealous! I want to have a picnic with you guys under the Eiffel Tower! How is everything else going? I have to tell you Cams, I am truly enjoying being able to read what you're up to on your blog because I think about you guys ALL THE TIME and this gives me a little sense of "CAMS TIME"...I can't wait for you to come home and for us to spend some time together!!! Miss you SOOOOOOOOOO much! Give everyone a big hug from me!

Cams said...

Hi Lindsay,I really really miss you and I wish you were here. And by the way, one thing I really want to do with you when I visit, is to go to pier 39. Also could you send me your phone number in an e-mail or something?