Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Good Summer Read: 6,000 Pages


This summer, since July 1, I have read more than I have ever read in my life in a short amount of time. I read 15 “real” books or more. They are Harry Potter 4, 5, 6 and 7 (some more than once), the Amber Spy Glass, A Series of Unfortunate Events 1 and 2, Sign of the Beaver, The Thief Lord, Tucker’s Travels, Scorpia, The Diamond Frontier, Eragon, Eldest and the Fall – and maybe some others too that I am not counting.


Altogether that means about 6,000 pages in 2 months. I think I read so much this year because I had no camp to go to, so this is something to do and I enjoy reading. On average that is about 100 pages per day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello cams it's morane I want to congratulate you for all the books that you read this summer!!
big kisses from ariel and me!
bye!

Cams said...

Hi Morane,

thanks for congratulating me! I must say I took a while. Anyway, thanks and I love you all and the rest of the family!