Sunday, December 16, 2007

All Caught up

I am finally caught up with all my blogs so now I am working on answering all my e-mails - sorry it is taking me so long! Everytime we go on a trip I have to write a bunch of blogs AND I get a bunch of extra homework. This means trouble!

Also at the end of this week I am leaving for Israel for two weeks. Then, when I come back, we are moving to Paris. So I won't be able to post for a few weeks until I have received my computer again in Paris. So Happy Holidays to all!

I am going to miss Barcelona very much.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Cameron--

My classes just ended today, so I've finally had a chance to look at your blog. It's really fun to read, because it's a mix of travelogue and family, and I'm interested in both. I'm sorry you were sick at the Prado--that was one of my favorite museums in Europe, mainly for the paintings by Goya and El Greco. I think Barb and I (and maybe John and Paul and Kristin too) will be coming to see you next year.
Joyeux Noel!
Uncle Jim

Amy said...

SEE YOU IN JUST A FEW DAYS! I can't wait, and neither can Josh and Aaron (and my mom and John)!

Cams said...

Hi Uncle Jim- sorry I am answering so late... My first 2 weeks at the new school have been really hard so I just started connecting again. Thanks for reading my blog! I hope you'll come and see us soon, because next year is NOW! Happy Christmas and Happy Hanukkah,
Your nephew Cameron

Cams said...

Hi Amy - I know there is not really any point in asnwering, since you already came and saw me, but, thanks for posting a comment anyway!!! Please keep posting comments and emails and keep waiting long periods for me to asnwer:-) Love, Cami