Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Technion


Today we had breakfast at the kibbutz, then went to Haifa, which took a really long time. We visited a university called Technion, whic is a science and math univeristy, where they do a lot of things with space. They help with high tech research for the army, and pretty much everything else you can think of that you can do in science.

My mom, Ruti, Josh and I left early to visit the Bahai temple, which is mostly huge gardens that are really pretty. Then we drove back, had dinner out, and turned in early.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I wish I had gone to see the Bahai gardens with you. I didn't find Technion that interesting, and I heard the Bahai gardens were supposed to be amazing. Hey, you didn't say how they put all of our names on that movie they showed us!

Cams said...

Hi Amy! And by the way, the Bahai gardens were really pretty, but I could only see them from the top because they were closed! I did not find Technion that interesting either if truth be told... oh yes, I forgot about that. Oops! And I'll try to answer the rest of your comments tomorrow... Love, Cami

Cams said...

By the way, they had MURDERED my name! They SPELLED IT WRONG!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I thought they just spelled K's name wrong.

Cams said...

Hi Amy - well, FYI you were WRONG!!

Love, Cami